Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
These new boards are too confusing.
cindigal posted:
What board is this..?? I can't find my personals, digests, etc that I had. I need help. How can I add a exchange to me. The loong list they have will take a whole day. I still don't understand. What is the the things that says.. Poll 1, poll 2, poll 3. And how can anyone be a moderator. If anyone can explaining in simple terms without the maze that they have.

Thank you

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Cindigal,

You have found your way to our Stroke Exchange; is this where you intended to be?

If not, you may be able to found your community via this page . Or let me know where you used to post and I'll point you there.

Your personal profile information did not migrate over. We did post about this on all of our boards more than once over the past couple of weeks, suggesting our members save the information.

Our digests have gone by the wayside.... for now at least. We hope to see their return in the future.

In the meantime, you can add your favorite exchanges to your watchlist by bookmarking it (click on the link on the upper right). When you do that, you can easily get to it again every time you come in to our Exchanges (they'll be listed on the left under 'My Exchanges'.

You can also add individual discussions to your watchlist so you can keep an eye on any new responses. And that information can be emailed to you once per day or you can click on your watchlist on the left to find that information.

As for the polls... many of our members enjoy polls so when they post a discussion, they now have the option of creating a poll for others to vote on. But you don't have to if you don't want to. Most people will use discussions for just that.... discussions.

I understand change can be difficult but we'll soon settle in and figure it all out together.

Featuring Experts

Richard C. Senelick M.D. is a physician specializing in both neurology and the subspecialty of neurorehabilitation. He did his undergraduate and medic...More

Helpful Tips

Any Exercise is Good!Expert
A recent study looked at exercise in people with Parkinson's Disease, http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/740854 but I think the results ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.