Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
stroke
dispatch09 posted:
So i found out through an MRI that I had a stoke on the left side of mt brain. I found this out because I went to the doctor complaining that my migraine headaches were getting worse. Well the MRI was done 5/31/12 and I saw my doctor in 8/12. I had a ischemic stroke with some loss to my brain tissue. I have since fallen down the stairs because I have become disoriented, and another time I was in a room in my home and did not know where I was. I also have had issues swallowing for the better part of the year. As far as I can remember I jhad no signs. I am going for an EEG, and have no idea what to expect. Any advice?? MY boyfriens says I worry too much, but in my line of work I need to find out whats going on, since my initial neurologist dropped the ball on me back in may.

Featuring Experts

Richard C. Senelick M.D. is a physician specializing in both neurology and the subspecialty of neurorehabilitation. He did his undergraduate and medic...More

Helpful Tips

Assistance with Expensive MedicationsExpert
I have had many patients whose pocket book is stretched by taking many expensive medications. One of the most useful Internet sites is ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 16 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.