Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
what is a cva with right pontine stroke
mello222 posted:
I just recently had a mini stroke last week. it has been very hard for me to cope with this since i am only 34yrs old. I already feel myself falling into a very deep depression.i just was wanting to know is it safe to come out pregnant in the future or will i be at risk of another stroke? i also wanted to know what is a cva with right pontine stroke? i also wanted to know if there is any other drug beside simvastain that will not cause me to to have to give up on trying to have another child? these past couple of days have been extreamly hard for me. i been feeling really alone even though i have a great support system.

Featuring Experts

Richard C. Senelick M.D. is a physician specializing in both neurology and the subspecialty of neurorehabilitation. He did his undergraduate and medic...More

Helpful Tips

Assistance with Expensive MedicationsExpert
I have had many patients whose pocket book is stretched by taking many expensive medications. One of the most useful Internet sites is ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 16 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.