Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    Hemorragic Stroke
    An_248537 posted:
    I am 52 yr. old female who suffered a hemorragic stroke approximately 16 months ago. I feel like I take one step forward and two steps backwards. It seems to me like the tremors have just kept getting worse. I have lost my confidence in public and have experienced panic attacks in crowded places. I am still unsteady on my feet, but do have some days that are better than others. My neurologist just keeps referring me back to my pcp. Are there other people who have had this similiar experience?
    itmatsb responded:
    I don't personally know about the kind of stroke that you had.

    I would suggest that you might try getting a second opinion from another neurologist and also I would think that therapy could help you a great deal with your social problems. Wish you the best.

    Helpful Tips

    Stroke and brain hemorrhage
    My mom 68 had a stroke/hemorrhage 22 days before and released from hospital and move to rehab now. She is not responding very well but ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    1 of 1 found this helpful

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.