Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
my mother 49 had a massive brain stem hemmorage stroke on feb 13 2013. she has yet to open her eyes. she moves a little
dumpsterqueenky posted:
when you move her legs or arms too much she pulls them away. her tongue stays stuck out and if you tap on the tip of it she will pull in. if you open her eyes she moves them around some. what tests should i ask to have done to know if my mom has any brain activity. to me it seems she has to much movement to be in a vegetative state. movement reflexes please help, i just don't know what to do next tests i don't know what tests to ask for? her right eye twitches a lot to. thank you for your time.

dumpsterqueenky responded:
hello???

itmatsb responded:
What have the doctors told you? They would be a good resource for you since no one seems to know on here.

dumpsterqueenky replied to itmatsb's response:
they wanted us to pull the plug so to speak a long time ago. said she is in a persistent vegetative state

Featuring Experts

Richard C. Senelick M.D. is a physician specializing in both neurology and the subspecialty of neurorehabilitation. He did his undergraduate and medic...More

Helpful Tips

Assistance with Expensive MedicationsExpert
I have had many patients whose pocket book is stretched by taking many expensive medications. One of the most useful Internet sites is ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 16 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.