Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    STROKE - Recurrent TIA
    emenent posted:
    I look forward to receiving the advice on the following.

    I am 64 years old male. I had a stroke on September 11, 2012. MRI of brain on the same day was done. The conclusion drawn by Dr.Choudhry, Diplomat Board of Radiology, Member American Society of Neuroradiology, Head of Dept of Radiology is reproduced as under: " Infracts in left parietal-temporal and in right frontal region with homographic conversion. This may be the result of recurrent TIA possibility of thromboembolic infracts of carotid of cardiogenicy in original remains in differential. Subtle fluid signal in left mastoid air cells. Paucity of branches of left middle cerebral artery.

    I have now recovered and there is no physical weakness except the SLURRE SPEECH to some extent as well as POOR POWER OF ORAL EXPRESSION, while POWER OF WRITTEN EXPRESSION is outstanding.

    Could any of you suggest any treatment for resolution of the issue, i.e. medication, food supplements or any other measure. May God bless you.


    Helpful Tips

    Stroke and brain hemorrhage
    My mom 68 had a stroke/hemorrhage 22 days before and released from hospital and move to rehab now. She is not responding very well but ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    1 of 1 found this helpful

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.