Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
STROKE - Recurrent TIA
emenent posted:
I look forward to receiving the advice on the following.

I.
I am 64 years old male. I had a stroke on September 11, 2012. MRI of brain on the same day was done. The conclusion drawn by Dr.Choudhry, Diplomat Board of Radiology, Member American Society of Neuroradiology, Head of Dept of Radiology is reproduced as under: " Infracts in left parietal-temporal and in right frontal region with homographic conversion. This may be the result of recurrent TIA possibility of thromboembolic infracts of carotid of cardiogenicy in original remains in differential. Subtle fluid signal in left mastoid air cells. Paucity of branches of left middle cerebral artery.

II. ISSUE
I have now recovered and there is no physical weakness except the SLURRE SPEECH to some extent as well as POOR POWER OF ORAL EXPRESSION, while POWER OF WRITTEN EXPRESSION is outstanding.

III. SOLUTION
Could any of you suggest any treatment for resolution of the issue, i.e. medication, food supplements or any other measure. May God bless you.

Featuring Experts

Richard C. Senelick M.D. is a physician specializing in both neurology and the subspecialty of neurorehabilitation. He did his undergraduate and medic...More

Helpful Tips

Assistance with Expensive MedicationsExpert
I have had many patients whose pocket book is stretched by taking many expensive medications. One of the most useful Internet sites is ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 16 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.