Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
wendell
susiebelle posted:
Do Not give up. Use that arm in any way you can even if you have to place something in . Just let your brain know it is there. After a year and a half I am able to lift my left arm while laying in bed I can' do it every time but I do keep trying whatever you can get back is great. Keep trying!
Recently I have been doing water exercises and my gains both in my leg and arm have been greater then on land . My rehab doctor believes the water is thereason. It is difficult getting there and dressing afterwards but the time in the water makes it all worthwhile. Both physicaly and mentally. It is so very good!

Featuring Experts

Richard C. Senelick M.D. is a physician specializing in both neurology and the subspecialty of neurorehabilitation. He did his undergraduate and medic...More

Helpful Tips

Assistance with Expensive MedicationsExpert
I have had many patients whose pocket book is stretched by taking many expensive medications. One of the most useful Internet sites is ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 16 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.