Skip to content
possible stroke?
slbg1960 posted:
about 2 weeks ago the right side of my face went numb....and before that and since I have had like a headache from hadies!!! I never get headaches so I was wondering if I am or have possibly had a mini stroke...I have very low blood pressure like 70/62 as a norm....I was reading alot of what is in the webmd stroke page and think I might have experienced one....is there any advice that will help me some...I have panic attacks if I leave the house so I am kinda limited here..I am almost 54 yr old female and live stress free as odd as that sounds lol

atti_editor responded:
Hi slbg1960,

The only way to be sure if you had or are having a mini stroke is to be examined by a doctor. Unfortunately we cannot diagnose anyone here on the board. If what you think you are experiencing is a mini stroke, I strongly urge you to call and schedule an appointment with your doctor. While they don't cause permanent brain damage, mini strokes are important signs that you cannot ignore . Is there someone who can go with you to the doctor and would limit your chances of having a panic attack? Please let us know how you are doing.

Best wishes,
Atti

slbg1960 replied to atti_editor's response:
thank you for taking the time to tell me I should def get it checked....will do when granddaughter goes back to school tues....thank you again!!

Featuring Experts

Richard C. Senelick M.D. is a physician specializing in both neurology and the subspecialty of neurorehabilitation. He did his undergraduate and medic...More

Helpful Tips

Search non profit organizations that can help you in your area.
Search for non profit organizations that specialize in stroke and see if they can refer you to a Dr or Hospital. More
Was this Helpful?
22 of 43 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.