Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
TIA
rosesrred posted:
On 8/31/12 over 3 years ago I experienced my first bad TIA and have had multiple TIA's since. January and February I experience two. My symptoms come and go. This month March I been experiencing fast onset of headaches, left arm numbness and tingling around my wrist... Does anyone else experience these symptoms. My symptoms are slight ones now have not experienced a bad one since my first bad one. I just fear a full blown stroke with TIA you never know when that will happen. My doctor advised me once I have symptoms go straight to ER not to wait... Symptoms are gone by the time I am seen. I have my ups and downs, I feel so fatigued at time, depression sets in waves, and I wake every hour at night and will take a nap during the day. There are days that I have balance issues that is scary or my vision is blurry. When I walk the length of the drive way (100 ft.) I am exhausted, as if I am being chocked, hard to catch my breath. I don't know if this is part of the TIA symptoms. I do try to keep busy move around just tires me out.

Featuring Experts

Richard C. Senelick M.D. is a physician specializing in both neurology and the subspecialty of neurorehabilitation. He did his undergraduate and medic...More

Helpful Tips

Any Exercise is Good!Expert
A recent study looked at exercise in people with Parkinson's Disease, http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/740854 but I think the results ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.