Skip to content
Do these symptoms sound familiar to anyone else.
An_256634 posted:
Hi, I have recently been experiencing odd symptoms. I experienced the same sensation you get when your foot goes to sleep only on the back left side of my head about the size of your hand. Lasted for a few minutes just as it does when trying to get your foot to wake up. A day or so later.. i get the sensation of something moving behind my eye. Another day and the same numbness as a sleeping foot on the back of the right side of my head. Didnt last as long or as big as on the left.. but i sure am curious as to what the heck is going on. Going to the Dr on Monday.. but wondered if anyone has experienced anything like this other than me.

Thanks

atti_editor responded:
Hello,

How did your appointment go yesterday? Was your doctor able to determine what it is you are experiencing?

Best wishes,
Atti

ericabme replied to atti_editor's response:
I go for an echo tomorrow to see if i have a PFO. A little nervous about it. I have been reading and found that scuba divers have 2 to 4 times the likely hood of getting the benz if you have a PFO.. and reminded me of the deepest dive i was on coming up and feeling like I had bubble head of some sort. I knew i didnt feel right.. now i wonder if that is why.

Rico_S responded:
see my post

Featuring Experts

Richard C. Senelick M.D. is a physician specializing in both neurology and the subspecialty of neurorehabilitation. He did his undergraduate and medic...More

Helpful Tips

Any Exercise is Good!Expert
A recent study looked at exercise in people with Parkinson's Disease, http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/740854 but I think the results ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.