Skip to content
Stroke?
livingword26 posted:
I have migraines, so this one is kind o tough. I have had a migraine for about 4 days, they usually only last 2. The only other symptoms I have is a noticeable loss of hearing, and a bit of confusion finding the right worlds to speak. I don't have any problems related to one side or the other. Exceptionally bad migraine, or other?

livingword26 responded:
I am also having a wee bit of a balance issue, but not much.

livingword26 replied to livingword26's response:
Ok, I guess I'm good to go. Thanks!

alberta24 responded:
I had migraines too. Ended up having a aneurysm rupture, which led to me having 3 or 4 strokes. I was only 37 at the time. Please get checked out to rule out the possibilities.

atti_editor responded:
Hi livingword26,

As alberta24 said, migraines can sometimes be indicative of another medical condition. Here is some information you may be interested in. It may be a good idea to make an appointment with your doctor (if you haven't already) to try and get to the bottom of what is causing your migraines, and if an underlying medical condition is the cause, your doctor will be able to provide a treatment plan that is right for you. Please let us know how you are doing!

Best wishes,
Atti

livingword26 replied to atti_editor's response:
I ended up going to the ER. They did an MRI, and said it was clear. The doctors said it was a (7 day) complex migraine. I have migraines often, but have never had one like this. Hope its the last one of its kind.

alberta24 replied to livingword26's response:
I am so happy you went & got it looked at. Please keep on eye on it. You never know.

livingword26 responded:
Thanks everyone for your responses.

Featuring Experts

Richard C. Senelick M.D. is a physician specializing in both neurology and the subspecialty of neurorehabilitation. He did his undergraduate and medic...More

Helpful Tips

Search non profit organizations that can help you in your area.
Search for non profit organizations that specialize in stroke and see if they can refer you to a Dr or Hospital. More
Was this Helpful?
22 of 43 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.