Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    be careful
    applepie123 posted:
    im a 32 years old ,my life as change a lot,while getting PT,i start feeling thingling in leg arm face chest pain and all the bad stuff,it only to find out that i got a total stroke on my left side from my brain to my toes i feel so sad for my self cause i have to move from place to place,why would a doctor hide some thing that is deadly? i thank god i catch up on my self without a doctor help.please do not take chest pain lightly,i thank god i can still move but slowly.
    Was this Helpful?
    2 of 3 found this helpful
    itmatsb responded:
    It sounds like you got your stroke during PT and did the physical therapist not know it was happening the reason you say "a doctor hide some thing that is deadly"? And what did you do without a doctor's help? Did you know that physical therapy could help you greatly with regaining your movement? The next therapist would be careful not to stress you too much. If I've misunderstood, please correct me.

    Helpful Tips

    I also have experienced the numbing sensation in the back of the head or neck area. It only happens when I am laying down awkwardly with a ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    1 of 1 found this helpful

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.