Skip to content
Search non profit organizations that can help you in your area.
Hatean posted:
Search for non profit organizations that specialize in stroke and see if they can refer you to a Dr or Hospital.
Was this Helpful?
22 of 43 found this helpful
647tanner responded:
My wife had heart bypass and then a stroke all food taste bad to her never gets hungry have to make her eat she has lost 17 lbs since May 2012. She had her stroke in March 2012 showed study improvement until she started having problem with taste of food about the 1st of July 2012 need help getting her to eat any help would be appreciated THANKS JIMMY

Featuring Experts

Richard C. Senelick M.D. is a physician specializing in both neurology and the subspecialty of neurorehabilitation. He did his undergraduate and medic...More

Helpful Tips

Getting Support and TipsExpert
Many times the most valuable source of information is from other people who have had to "walk in your shoes." They have had to live with ... More
Was this Helpful?
8 of 14 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.