Skip to content
i need some help...
tabby_joey posted:
was wondering i have been dignosed with bi-polar.and was wondering if there are any certian meds. that can be pescribed for anger.b/c some1 can say something to me and the least little thing will make me mad and i will flip out..some 1 plz. help thanks
Kayap responded:

Check with the psychiatrist that diagnosed you with bi-polar depression. There are drugs which can help you with mood disorders. It may take a few trials but I am sure you and your doctor will find a solution.

TDXSP08 responded:
Yes Tabby there's tons of Med's that can help with Anger also look into meditation biofeedback and all the different ways of deescalating yourself from lashing out. BUT you do need PROFESSIONAL HELP to do this so that you do it right and dissipate that anger and not turn it inwards.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Tabby Joey,

Kay and TDXSP08 had some good advice.

Additionally, I really encourage you to talk with our expert and others with Bipolar on our Bipolar Disorder community .

Featuring Experts from Betty Ford Center

Harry L. Haroutunian, MD., is an internationally known speaker on the topics of Addictive Disease and its treatment. He is Board Certified in Family M...More

Helpful Tips

How Family Member Can Deter Addiction In Adolescents
Families are the people who know teens the best. It is important that teens know that their families will always provide them with ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.