Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
i need some help...
tabby_joey posted:
was wondering i have been dignosed with bi-polar.and was wondering if there are any certian meds. that can be pescribed for anger.b/c some1 can say something to me and the least little thing will make me mad and i will flip out..some 1 plz. help thanks

Kayap responded:
Tabby,

Check with the psychiatrist that diagnosed you with bi-polar depression. There are drugs which can help you with mood disorders. It may take a few trials but I am sure you and your doctor will find a solution.

Kay

TDXSP08 responded:
Yes Tabby there's tons of Med's that can help with Anger also look into meditation biofeedback and all the different ways of deescalating yourself from lashing out. BUT you do need PROFESSIONAL HELP to do this so that you do it right and dissipate that anger and not turn it inwards.

Peace

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Tabby Joey,

Kay and TDXSP08 had some good advice.

Additionally, I really encourage you to talk with our expert and others with Bipolar on our Bipolar Disorder community .

Featuring Experts from Betty Ford Center

Anthony Tornay, M.D., Chief Medical Officer and a Director of the Betty Ford Center Board, joined the BFC medical staff in 1984. He is a graduate of...More

Helpful Tips

smoking
you can also try the quitnet.com. you cangetsomefree parches there. the patches have really helped my with my stopping. More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.