Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Help! I am testing positive for THC!
An_241921 posted:
Hello. I was a chronic pot smoker for years but have recently gotten in trouble with the law and have been attending drug court which involves multiple drug screens a week. For the past two months now I have been clean and all my tests have been showing low levels of THC. This week, my counselor told me that my tests have detected a "Re-use" level of THC and I am possibly facing jail time. The problem is I have been clean for almost 2 months now and do not understand why my THC levels have gone up. I am being honest when I say I have been clean and do not understand why the results are coming back positive. I paid to get my test re-tested because I truly believe there must have been a mistake. I am afraid the re-test will come back positive as well and I will have to go to jail. I am scared and been rambling my brain as to why my THC levels have gone up!! I need some advice! Please help!

Featuring Experts from Betty Ford Center

Harry L. Haroutunian, MD., is an internationally known speaker on the topics of Addictive Disease and its treatment. He is Board Certified in Family M...More

Helpful Tips

FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS OF ADDICTED - SEE 'NARANON'
FOR ANYONE DEALING WITH A RELATIVE OR FRIEND SUFFERING WITH ADDICTION - SEE "NARANON" THERE ARE SUPPORT MEETINGS IN THIS AREA ALMOST ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.