Skip to content
Includes Expert Content
list of drugs - what does that mean?
An_242085 posted:
I'm new to drugs because I don't do them but my teenager has experimented with it. In my travels I came across a note that contained a list of drugs. Is this the breakdown of 1 drug, a recipe to create something extremely potent? Or is it just a list of potential drugs that kids try out?

Amoxicillin 875 mg - Doxepin 25 mg - Oxycodone/APAP 10-325 mg - Crestor 10 mg - Tramadol/APAP 37.5-325 mg - Naproxen Sodium 550 mg - Diazepam 5 mg - Iboprofen 600 mg - Hydrocod/APAP 10-325 mg - Cetirizine 10 mg

Any answers are appreciated. Thank you all.

Betty Ford Center
James Golden, MD responded:
The list you found is neither the breakdown of one drug nor a recipe to create something potent. It does, however, include three opiates and a benzodiazepine; taking a combination such as this could be very dangerous.

I would recommend you let your child know you've seen this list and ask what the purpose of it is. Hopefully this will lead to an honest conversation that allows you to share your concern.

Featuring Experts from Betty Ford Center

Sean Barlow, M.D., is the Betty Ford Center's Chief Psychiatrist and is Board Certified in Psychiatry and has an Certificate of Added Qualificat...More

Helpful Tips

Emoticon List
Old time emoticon list below with some notes You may see them sometimes even in Internet Explorer 6 when in a thread.. But IE6 isn't ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.