Skip to content
Includes Expert Content
Please help now!!!
Crochunter1991 posted:
My best friend was on methadone for 6months and is going threw cold turkey withdraws it's day 10 nights are blurring together for me I don't do drugs but she did please help me what can I do to continue helping her????? Please!!! What the hell do I do I love her with every bone in my body and can't imagine what she's feeling but I've been right by her side day and night for the whole time some one please tell me what to do????!!!! Please I'm begging you all!!!! I need to do something now!!!

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Crochunter,

I'm sorry your post hasn't received a response yet though I'm sure one will be coming soon. How is your friend doing now, over two weeks later?

Betty Ford Center
Harry L Haroutunian, MD replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
No one needs to suffer through these detoxes anymore. Help is both available and affordable at the state and county level.

If you haven't already, I suggest you make a call for local resources through either your local hospital Emergency and/or Social Services Departments.

I wish your friend well.

Crochunter1991 replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
thank you she is better she made it threw it i couldent sleep for weeeeks trying to help her thank you for your concern

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to Crochunter1991's response:
Hi Crochunter,

Thank you very much for returning here and giving us an update. I'm glad she's doing better now. How great that you were able to be there for her through it all.

Featuring Experts from Betty Ford Center

Harry L. Haroutunian, MD., is an internationally known speaker on the topics of Addictive Disease and its treatment. He is Board Certified in Family M...More

Helpful Tips

Emoticon List
Old time emoticon list below with some notes You may see them sometimes even in Internet Explorer 6 when in a thread.. But IE6 isn't ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.