Skip to content
feeling spaced out 10 days after smoking weed?
An_249367 posted:
so i tried smoking weed for the first time in my life 5 days ago.(im 20). I smoked way too much and didnt have the best experience. Anyways, ever since then, i havnt felt quite myself. i feel very "spacey" like im just kind of oblivious of everything around me, almost detached, and very disoriented at times. I cant focus at all, brain feels very foggy, confused at times, memory is terrible, just dont feel like myself at all. Its really starting to worry me, nobody else who i smoked with feels this way. they just tell me that i smoked too much for my first time.[br>Will this go away? i just want to feel normal again. like i said, its been 5 days since i smoked. at times its much worse than at other times. [br>maybe its because i have 0 tolerance and i am still feeling the tiny amounts of thc that is still in my body? i just dont know, somebody PLEASE HELP!

jtz25 responded:
im sorry, i meant to say 10 days...its been 10 days now since i smoked

jtz25 responded:
anybody? please help

Ommak responded:
Hello
Your bad experience is called "greening out", due to, as you called it, excessive smoking.

Do not worry though, the effects should wear off if they have not already.

Avoid smoking again, alcohol is much better, and legal.

hiimareeb responded:
how do you feel now? i have the same problem i smoked it 3 days ago and i feel strange just not myself and i've got the most important exams of my life in 2 weeks help when does it go away?

An_254851 responded:
How long did it take to go back to normal?

Featuring Experts from Betty Ford Center

Anthony Tornay, M.D., Chief Medical Officer and a Director of the Betty Ford Center Board, joined the BFC medical staff in 1984. He is a graduate of...More

Helpful Tips

FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS OF ADDICTED - SEE 'NARANON'
FOR ANYONE DEALING WITH A RELATIVE OR FRIEND SUFFERING WITH ADDICTION - SEE "NARANON" THERE ARE SUPPORT MEETINGS IN THIS AREA ALMOST ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.