Skip to content
Weed Withdrawal
Stefanosth posted:
Hello i am 20 years old . i've been smoking weed for 2 years now. I was a frequent user, i used to smoke every day. I'ts been It's been six weeks since i quit smoking i feel alot better now but still i face some of the withdrawal symptoms. My vision is disturbed and i have a painful headache. I still have concentration problems. Sometime i'ts as if i am still using marijuana. I would like to ask if it's possible to have permanent problems from smoking marijuana and for how long do the symptoms last and you start feeling normal again?

Heartsnbellzs39 responded:
weed has no withdrawal other than maybe a little anxiety. these things you are experiencing are most likely caused by something different that you didn't realize before because you were under the influence. I would just go to the eye dr. and have an exam done.
I am 39 years old, I smoke weed on a daily basis from 13 till I was 36. NEVER experienced withdrawal, other than as I said anxiety and that went away untreated after a few months, and as I said I smoked for 24 years everyday, several times a day.

Stefanosth replied to Heartsnbellzs39's response:
How long did it take for your anxiety to go away?

Featuring Experts from Betty Ford Center

Anthony Tornay, M.D., Chief Medical Officer and a Director of the Betty Ford Center Board, joined the BFC medical staff in 1984. He is a graduate of...More

Helpful Tips

smoking
you can also try the quitnet.com. you cangetsomefree parches there. the patches have really helped my with my stopping. More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.