Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
methadone and benzos
uberconcerned posted:
my boyfriend has suffered from addiction his whole life. He has been going to the methadone clinic for about 9 mths now and has done very well up until recently. he is back to searching and taking benzos again. i am scared to death to go down this path again with him and feel he is wasting his money ($400 a month) on this clinic if hes going to still abuse drugs. he lies to me about it and doesnt seem to think that i can notice him nodding out all the time, We have been discussing marriage for a long time now and we have recently gotten rings in order but I can not start a family with this version of him..what do I do? Will suboxone help? I think hes too tempted at the clinic to get the pills.

please help! i dont want to lose him!!!

Featuring Experts from Betty Ford Center

Peter Przekop, D.O., Ph.D., developed and directs the chronic pain track at the Betty Ford Center . Since 2004, he has been a member of the faculty...More

Helpful Tips

Help with Effexor Withdrawal
I don't think this was mentioned in this discussion, just skimmed through. I know not everything works this same for everyone, but I came ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.