Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
drug test
havnaroughone posted:
I used to use marijuana on a regular basis, my rational was anxiety/depression. after several years of use I realized it only made matters worse. I quit at the end of February and felt better. however a friend came home from the military this month and he wanted me to smoke, dumb move I know but I it twice on the fifth and sixth of this month. Now I have a drug test for a job which uses SAMSHA standards. I am 26 5' 9" 160lbs with a fast metabolism and I work a physically demanding job every day. I took two first check home drug screens @ 50ng/ml passed both of them, one on Monday the other today (Thursday 23rd). Then I took the test this afternoon. I know their are many factors including first urine of the day (all 3 tests were performed in the afternoon after about 4-5 urinations). I would just like to know what my chances are of passing both the 50ng/ml and 15ng/ml test. As well as the frequency of both tests being used. I drank a normal level of water. I'm sorry for asking such a lame question but I don't trust stoner sites or sites trying to sell some bogus detox. I am more calm and happy with never smoking again, and I know I blew it I just wasn't expecting to be tested. this job could be a great opportunity and I wont know results till tomorrow at the earliest Wednesday at the latest.

Featuring Experts from Betty Ford Center

Betty Ford Center Board of Directors member A. Thomas McLellan, Ph.D ., Professor, Department of Psychiatry and Director, Penn Center for Substan...More

Helpful Tips

FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS OF ADDICTED - SEE 'NARANON'
FOR ANYONE DEALING WITH A RELATIVE OR FRIEND SUFFERING WITH ADDICTION - SEE "NARANON" THERE ARE SUPPORT MEETINGS IN THIS AREA ALMOST ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.