Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Im new here
duyou posted:
Hi guys, well this is new for me, not using suboxone. Posting on the fact that I too am addicted to the drug. I've been using for bout' 9 yrs. B4 I started on subs I was abusing Percocet, a friend of mine suggested subs & was giving me samples of it til' I started wnting subz only. Then he charged me! "Go figure" I waltz in to dat one! None the less tho I am 30 now, finding myself losing sight of reality... losing memory inwhich I always for me was my strongest quality of my personality. Im self medicated I have no insurance hence no Dr. I really wnt to be independent of the drug, but find my way back to it after only a week of user free I meditate, I LOVE art & sports. So I draw/paint alot, play ball however tho I keep coming back to subz. Please advise. DuYou

Anon_158160 responded:
Have you checked the availability of low-cost rehab clinics in your area to help you detox? 12-Step support groups are also very effective, especially when you are motivated to quit your drug of choice.

Featuring Experts from Betty Ford Center

Anthony Tornay, M.D., Chief Medical Officer and a Director of the Betty Ford Center Board, joined the BFC medical staff in 1984. He is a graduate of...More

Helpful Tips

Help with Effexor Withdrawal
I don't think this was mentioned in this discussion, just skimmed through. I know not everything works this same for everyone, but I came ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.