Skip to content
soboxone it got me high, jacked!!
An_255272 posted:
Well 7 yrs. Ago i fliped my buddys nissan 240 on his21 b-day! It was 3 of us, friend n the back not a scratch.. passenger had a broke back n i broke my 2nd & 3rd vertabre n my neck. I had slight neck pain at the time unaware of what happend i rode n the ambulance w him siting n the back (he was straped to a strecher..we were all drunk..i was trying to avoid a dui, really! Or so i thought..took em 12 hr. ta figure outy neck was broke'!!! I feel i shoulda sued em. They rushed me to the trama hospital in johnstown pa. They pumped me full of dolid & morphine, did nothing but put a neck brace on me and sent me home!! 30,000$ later i went back once for a check up one time (i had no insurance and was going to wyotech) i had no money!! Sience then i worked my way up to oc80 & opanas (snorting em) do over 1 day.. bout two n a half yrs. ago my buddy cut me out a line of sub(prob 2mg.) It was awsome!!... or so i thought??..( snorting em the buzz was almost instant) it made me feel grate!! Id do a line or two or 3 a day at work..b jacked!! Working my ass off!!(I worked construcrion at the time) made my way up to 8mg. a day or so..prob. 8 months to a year ago i found out what they do & how terriable they are!!! Gor tough ta find em too..(never had a script for anything) i felt the withdraws!! I knew i was n trouble..had a few unrealiable sorces i could get the half moon`s & subutex..bought all i could afford! Started slowing my self down & doing prob. 2 mg. Line a day..n slowley worked my way down( the energy would only last 5-6hr. like this) so 1 8mg. Would last 8-10 days. Stayed there for prob a month & a half..10 days ago i couldnt find any subs for 3 days!! Withdraws were terriable!!!! I started doing research trying to find anything to help!!!after the 2nd day, i didnt sleep for 4 days.. Found the Thomas Resipe online...didnt have any benzos i got all the vitamens(poped prob 2000mg. Potasium & b12... got 3 hr sleep..it was amazing!! Didnt help alot but helped w my legs,(by the 5th day i had to go to work!! ( ) felt like crap!!! Plus its been below zero that whole week!! I was misurable!! Had so many cloths on!! But id sweat all the way to my outside layer n 12° weather...snowed one day too! Pure HELL!! By day 6 the sweating n chills werent as bad and i could sleep day 7-9 layed n bed, got stiff and sore again( due to no exersize) worked today..got sum help from a buddy( had no energy n sore) gavee a line of ice..it helped alot ( first time ever doing it) but ididnt like what it was!!!! But it helped worked hard( think i lost my stiffness nsuch from working n moving,walking& lifting) thats not sumthing i want to do either!!! Went out n bought L-tyrosine& b6 tonight...had to find a health store...hopefully tomorr will b better!! B 11 days clean tomorrow!! Still determind ta quit!!!

Featuring Experts from Betty Ford Center

Sean Barlow, M.D., is the Betty Ford Center's Chief Psychiatrist and is Board Certified in Psychiatry and has an Certificate of Added Qualificat...More

Helpful Tips

Goto Discussion: "Addicts and relationships" (I'm Listening..)
Addicts and Relationships. No one wants to talk to addicts, except other addicts. 1. Get connected, socialize; talk to people who ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.