Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Get off fiourecet
clsrity posted:
I need help desperately, been on thus for 15 years or more started right tension headaches and headaches got worse and worse. Taking abt. 6 to 20 a day varies. Sldo trying to get off Xanax for extreme anxiety. But I have 8 yr old twin girls and I need to have more energy. I rt. now only have 12 pills left and can't renew for abt a week n I get nervous because I know they won't last that long and then I'm screwed because the headaches will start gettin worse. I can't take Motrin of Advil or other anyiinflammatoties due to low iron issues do I'm screwed. Any ideas on how to make these few last and when gone help with rebounding headaches. Just can't deal they're do bad and how long do they normally rebound for? Please help, ideas

atti_editor responded:
Hi clsrity,

Here is some information that I found on managing headaches that you might find helpful. You also might take a look at our Migraines & Headaches Health Center for more information. I hope that some more community members join in to give you some advice on rebounding headaches and their duration.

Best wishes,
Atti

Featuring Experts from Betty Ford Center

Harry L. Haroutunian, MD., is an internationally known speaker on the topics of Addictive Disease and its treatment. He is Board Certified in Family M...More

Helpful Tips

Goto Discussion: "Addicts and relationships" (I'm Listening..)
Addicts and Relationships. No one wants to talk to addicts, except other addicts. 1. Get connected, socialize; talk to people who ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.