Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Please Help
An_256808 posted:
I am in serious need of help!! I have been on loratab 10/325 for 4 yrs now I'm taking more than I'm supposed to as the time has passed they just don't work anymore. It's affecting my relationship with my husband. I no if I don't do something about this I will loose him and I don't want that. I also have 2 kids and I feel like I can't do anything around the house or go anywhere with them if I don't have any Loratab to get me through it. I hate feeling this way I have become a horrible wife and mother I feel. And I don't want to be this way anymore. I want to stop so I have flushed everything I have because I no if they r here I will take them and I've deleted any and all contacts that I could get them from. Please no judgment I am very serious about this and could use some advice on how to get through this like what to do? How long will it take to get over the withdraw symptoms? And if anyone can email me their numbers so I can text/call them when I need that boost of confidence. I no they say to do it for yourself and no one else and I am but to say my husband and children weren't a motivating factor would be an outright lie. My email address is matts.charmed.pumpkin@gmail.com and Thanks in advance.

myheart5 responded:
I hope u r able to get help for your issues;) NO one likes detoxing but as unhappy as I am now I know I am doing right! So many of us addicted by choice or the pain made us addicted either way getting free is the best way to go;) u need a medication vacation as my doctor told me and I thought when hell freezes over but he was right I needed too and I was scared to death to do so cuz more suffering , have u tried to tapper down slowly or go to ur doctor in attempt to seek professional help? Why r u taking more? Is it cuz ur abusing meds or ur pain is not handled correctly? I am just a somebody with a voice so..seek professional help;) They did get educated for a reason and they the doctors network , they are in the know;) It can be a bit intimidating to admit ur need help but go for it they see this too much of the time , sadly;( gl don't worry u can work it out

iambetter080513 responded:
Suboxone saved my life- my relationship with my 3 year old and my partner have never been better. I remember now what it is like to live without opiates. Clean since 08/5/13, I am now in the weaning off process and still feel great, will never touch one again. Please- seek help doing this if you can not do it on your own. You won't regret coming clean.

Featuring Experts from Betty Ford Center

Harry L. Haroutunian, MD., is an internationally known speaker on the topics of Addictive Disease and its treatment. He is Board Certified in Family M...More

Helpful Tips

FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS OF ADDICTED - SEE 'NARANON'
FOR ANYONE DEALING WITH A RELATIVE OR FRIEND SUFFERING WITH ADDICTION - SEE "NARANON" THERE ARE SUPPORT MEETINGS IN THIS AREA ALMOST ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.