Skip to content
Will i be okay?
avatar
iliketobesafe posted:
so last night i took about 100 mg of methylphenidate by mistake thinking it was the 5mg tablets well the feeling that the pill gave me was about 100x as strong it didn't hurt and i just felt so intensely focused that i actually wrote a 11 page front and back review of a game to my friend over steam, after about 6-7 hours of nonstop typing to my friend i didn't realize got off like 3 hours ago i got up and looked at the clock noticing it was 6 or 7am and i wasnt tired i walked out to get breakfast long story short i figured out i took 4-5 27 mg tablets all in one sitting they were the ones that slowly let off the medicen. i was midly concerned but i didn't feek out because i felt fine , so i started goggling OD on it, i read alot of forms and stuff about extreme amounts being dangerous. I dont feel worried and quite franky im just very focused and zoned out but i got a spook when they said that one of the symptoms of ODing was cold sweats and dehydration, after evaluatingmy body those are the only signs i seem to be showing, should i be worried even though i don't feel bad and i feel like im coming down? [br>[br>Or should i flip **** and have my dad take me to ER right now.
Reply
 
avatar
atti_editor responded:
How are you doing?


Featuring Experts from Betty Ford Center

Betty Ford Center Board of Directors member A. Thomas McLellan, Ph.D ., Professor, Department of Psychiatry and Director, Penn Center for Substan...More

Helpful Tips

Emoticon List
Old time emoticon list below with some notes You may see them sometimes even in Internet Explorer 6 when in a thread.. But IE6 isn't ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.