Skip to content
Norco and hydrocodone withdrawal
smscot2214 posted:
I want to know what is everyone experience with norco detox. I have been on 4-5 norcos for 6 years due to multiple surgeries and have just recently got off. I am on day 5 and my stomach is so messed up I can't leave the house. I'm still achy and sore too. Majority of peoples posts say that they tend to feel better by day 5. I am not though. It sucks. I wouldn't consider myself in agony but very annoying. Has anyone been in this situation? All the stories I read are very extreme but I followed my doctors ordered to a T and he told me that when I reach over 4 norcos a day I need to get off of them. So I want to hear your experience with detox from those who aren't really addicted... just those who became dependent from a sickness or injury. Let me know!

Featuring Experts from Betty Ford Center

Betty Ford Center Board of Directors member A. Thomas McLellan, Ph.D ., Professor, Department of Psychiatry and Director, Penn Center for Substan...More

Helpful Tips

FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS OF ADDICTED - SEE 'NARANON'
FOR ANYONE DEALING WITH A RELATIVE OR FRIEND SUFFERING WITH ADDICTION - SEE "NARANON" THERE ARE SUPPORT MEETINGS IN THIS AREA ALMOST ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.