Skip to content

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place:

SLIDESHOW: Thyroid Symptoms and Solutions
    Andie_WebMD_Staff posted:
    Fatigue, weight gain, hair loss, depression, anxiety, bulging eyes, and much more? Could your thyroid be to blame? Our new slideshow, Thyroid Symptoms and Solutions , may provide the answer!

Take a peek, then come back here to leave your thoughts and questions for the community. :)

mom2daughters responded:
    Not good :( My psychiatrist orders tests for my lithium levels and other stuff. This time the thyroid # was up. SO the DR had me do more TSHs and others stuff too. SO I am guessing hyperthyroidism is more likely however I have symptoms of the hypo too. I dont know.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was diagnosed at age 33 with Graves disease in October 2011 and received RAI treatment November 2011. My symptoms of hyperthyroidism/Graves disease ...More

Helpful Tips

Try seaweed for hypothyroidism or iodine deficiency
    I have to say, I have not been diagnosed, but have had almost all the symptoms of hypo, both my female relatives have it too. So, I took ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    1 of 1 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.