Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Taking Fastin when you have hypothyroidism
An_244370 posted:
I have been trying to lose weight but have had no luck until I tried Body By Vi (the weightloss shakes) and the prescribed drug Fastin to help me lose weight. I have been doing the shakes 2 to 1 times a day since the middle of December 2011 and started taking Fastin in late February 2012. I have lost 30 lbs and was feeling great, but then last Friday, March 23rd, I feel full in my throat, like a could throw up when I swallow. Does anyone have any answers for these symptoms, etc? I could possibly have a goiter. Not for sure... Thank you for any medical advice.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a 40 year old female and have been treating my manic depression with Lithium therapy for about 10 years,straight.I had no idea of the dangers ...More

Helpful Tips

Hi
In regards to thyroid issues it's interesting how the thyroids works. I actually had my thyroid removed earlier this year because I had an ... More
Was this Helpful?
8 of 14 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.