My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Lab test results :(
LN1962 posted:
Hi!! I take 60 mg of ArmourThyroid and my lab test results are :

T4 Free 1.0
T3 Free 3.6
T3 Total 111
TSH 0.13 L

I'm very tired the whole time and I can't sleep. Does anyone knows what is wrong with my test?? Please respond

DOGDANCING_TCOS responded:
your tsh indicates you are in the hyper range ie: you have too much thyroid hormone in your system.

kiznkitten responded:
Need more information about your symptoms, but I would say you either have a thyroid disease or a rare condition. Go to a website called Stop the Thyroid Madness for some more answers. Your labs are odd but inconclusive of anything. Blood tests for thyroid disorders are not accurate and can not be relied on alone. Your symptoms are more important.
"Today, the tables have completely turned. We now live in a lab-obsessed society, where most doctors completely ignore your thyroid symptoms and make your man-made lab results with the dubious ranges the holy grail of diagnosis. And diagnosis and treatment based solely on falling in a so-called "normal range" is a consistent failure, leaving millions of patient either undiagnosed, or undertreated."
http://www.stopthethyroidmadness.com/recommended-labwork/

Spotlight: Member Stories

I had my thyroid removed in November 2010. I believe, strongly, it is my responsbility to understand what this while do to my body and my future. No o...More

Helpful Tips

Hashimoto's Patients Beware: Mood Disorders!
Hello all! I was diagnosed with Hashimoto's four years ago and have been struggling with mood problems ever since. I was diagnosed with ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.