Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Graves to Hypo and cant get medicine dose right
janfree posted:
I have been on synthroid for years and at my last visit on .150 my levels are to low and on 0175 my levels are to high so for 6 months now i have to take one half of each pill a day
i have to get blood work done and go back to doctor this month but i would like to know if there is any other meds out there for me to try . I was diagnosed with
graves 36 years ago and went into remission after 2 years then after 14 years went to hypo and it seems like the last couple its been harder to get meds right. I cant lose weight and am tired all the time any help would be great

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was diagnosed at age 33 with Graves disease in October 2011 and received RAI treatment November 2011. My symptoms of hyperthyroidism/Graves disease ...More

Helpful Tips

Hashimoto's Patients Beware: Mood Disorders!
Hello all! I was diagnosed with Hashimoto's four years ago and have been struggling with mood problems ever since. I was diagnosed with ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.