Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Weight Loss diet pills
An_248632 posted:
I im a new member i was wondering have anyone came up with a way to lose weight im 250lbs 5'7 and im only 23 i cant even have fun with all this weight on me....im tired of being the fat friend...i was thinking about phentermine!!!!!has anyone every tried this drug and got a good result?????i also was diagnosed with hypothyrodism about a year ago.....

DOGDANCING_TCOS responded:
I have a friend that is having great success with a product called omivite. I have not tried it but VERY IMPRESSED with what it has done for her!

as for me and my medically induced hypothyroidism, I am gaining weight since they lowered my dose two months ago. sigh...

overweig replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
is your friend hypothroid also???

Spotlight: Member Stories

My gynecologist found a nodule on my thyroid in late 2004. After the biopsy was determined to be inconclusive, I had surgery to remove the right side ...More

Helpful Tips

Hashimoto's Patients Beware: Mood Disorders!
Hello all! I was diagnosed with Hashimoto's four years ago and have been struggling with mood problems ever since. I was diagnosed with ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.