Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier
WebMD

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started
My Medicine
WebMD

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

• Second Opinion
    WebMD

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community
    WebMD

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

Extremely Frustrated & ......
ChristyW posted:
I am a 29 year old wife and mother of two. I was diagnosed with Hypothyroidism (Hashimoto's thyroiditis). I have been trying to loose weight since my last pregnancy which was 6 years ago. I have tried working out and the elimination diet. on a 21 day elimination diet fast, I was able to loose 4-6 lbs (fluctuation). But quickly gained it back. Minimal effort does not suffice. Some people work out for 30 mins 5 days a week and loose 10 pounds. I feel like its a war with weight that I cannot win. I would like to hear success stories from people with hypothyroidism that have lost weight. I need the right tools to loose weight. Not just the general eat healthy and workout! Is there anyone out there who can share there story with me?I need to know that this has been done!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was diagnosed with Graves Disease in 2004. I took medication for a year and felt great. Then I lost my job and I didn't have insurance. I stopp...More

Helpful Tips

How to cure hypothyroidism with natural home treatment
A proven scientific research diet & treatment that eliminates your hypothyroidism at the source ! Read here... ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.