Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Extremely Frustrated & ......
ChristyW posted:
I am a 29 year old wife and mother of two. I was diagnosed with Hypothyroidism (Hashimoto's thyroiditis). I have been trying to loose weight since my last pregnancy which was 6 years ago. I have tried working out and the elimination diet. on a 21 day elimination diet fast, I was able to loose 4-6 lbs (fluctuation). But quickly gained it back. Minimal effort does not suffice. Some people work out for 30 mins 5 days a week and loose 10 pounds. I feel like its a war with weight that I cannot win. I would like to hear success stories from people with hypothyroidism that have lost weight. I need the right tools to loose weight. Not just the general eat healthy and workout! Is there anyone out there who can share there story with me?I need to know that this has been done!

Spotlight: Member Stories

About Me: I'm a wife and a mom. Why I came to WebMD: To become a better informed health consumer. I'm a baby boomer facing the same cha...More

Helpful Tips

Hashimoto's Patients Beware: Mood Disorders!
Hello all! I was diagnosed with Hashimoto's four years ago and have been struggling with mood problems ever since. I was diagnosed with ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.