Skip to content
high level of free t4
An_250301 posted:
i've got tested for thyroid in last September. free t3 and TSH levels were normal but free t4 was 11.9... i was prescribed thyronorm of 75mg...again in this month i've got tested. again the free t4 level came to 19.2..i have hypothyrodism. i want to know that why there is such a drastic increase in free t4 level? will there any problems? i am married and we are planning to conceive. even my weight is 63 or 64.not getting reduced than this....

jwat0003 responded:
I would get a referral to see an endocrinologist sooner rather than later in order to find out what is causing such high, increasing free T4. You are hyperthyroid, not hypo. I would not try to conceive during this time but would want a diagnosis and treatment first. Good luck.

jwat0003 replied to jwat0003's response:
What is the reference range for your T4 test result?

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 28 years old. I'm happily married to my husband James. We have been together for 6 years and married for 5 years. We have 2 wonderful chil...More

Helpful Tips

Hashimoto's Patients Beware: Mood Disorders!
Hello all! I was diagnosed with Hashimoto's four years ago and have been struggling with mood problems ever since. I was diagnosed with ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful