Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
I need help!
jackie_staf posted:
I had my Thyroid removed August of 2011 after being diagnosed with Hyperthyroidism and Graves Disease. My thyroid levels are finally holding steady after fightin over a year to get them straight. My question is does anyone elese suffer from extreme fatigue, loss of concentration, mood swings and at time a feeling of constant hunger? I have no insurance so my primary doctor has slowly been ruling out things such as glucose and blood pressure. Tomorrow I am having my iron checked but other than that I cannot think of anything else that could be the cause. I do take a multi-vitamin at night (when I can remember) but that does not seem to help any. Can someone please give me some ideas??

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a 40 year old female and have been treating my manic depression with Lithium therapy for about 10 years,straight.I had no idea of the dangers ...More

Helpful Tips

Hashimoto's Patients Beware: Mood Disorders!
Hello all! I was diagnosed with Hashimoto's four years ago and have been struggling with mood problems ever since. I was diagnosed with ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.