Skip to content
Vitamin E & Hypothyroidism
Charkyboo posted:
I have had hypothyroidism for 10 years. Recently I have notice that my skin is extremely dry. I am needing to find out how much vitamin E I should be taking a day. I have asked my doctor over & over for the last 2 years and she still won't give me an answer. I need some help to find out how much I should be taking a day. Please Help!!!!

hormonequeen responded:
Please call AMOWC 813-341-2600 they changed my life. I was hypothyroid and they knew exactly what to test and how to treat my thyroid with compounded T3 SR or T3 T4 SR for treatment. I feel amazing everyday, they helped me balance all my hormones, nutritional deficiencies, they give excellent customer service with being very open minded and understanding.

http://www.agemanagementoptimalwellness.com

mountainmom48 responded:
Are you labs WNL? I wonder if you need a medicine adjustment. I don't take vitamin E so I can't help you with that. You might check with a compounding pharmacist about supplements.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was diagnosed at age 33 with Graves disease in October 2011 and received RAI treatment November 2011. My symptoms of hyperthyroidism/Graves disease ...More

Helpful Tips

everyone with a thyroid problem should try them!
many do not believe in the supplements but I know do.I was diagnosed 2 years ago and for 1 whole year I felt horrible, extream fatigue, ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful