Skip to content
Hyperthyroid. Weight gain?
IndigoRiley posted:
If i am hyperthyroid right now, and they correct the problem, am i going to gain weight? I am not too thin right now. I eat ALOT which is probably why. But i am just very curious. Bc the ONLY benefit to being hyperthyroid is being able to eat whatevr i want and i dont mind being thin at ALL. But i want to FEEL better so whatever it takes. But i was just wondering ... thanks

hormonequeen responded:
Please call AMOWC 813-341-2600 they changed my life. I was hypothyroid and they knew exactly what to test and how to treat my thyroid with compounded T3 SR or T3 T4 SR for treatment. I feel amazing everyday, they helped me balance all my hormones, nutritional deficiencies, they give excellent customer service with being very open minded and understanding.

http://www.agemanagementoptimalwellness.com

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was diagnosed at age 33 with Graves disease in October 2011 and received RAI treatment November 2011. My symptoms of hyperthyroidism/Graves disease ...More

Helpful Tips

everyone with a thyroid problem should try them!
many do not believe in the supplements but I know do.I was diagnosed 2 years ago and for 1 whole year I felt horrible, extream fatigue, ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful