Skip to content
Hyperthyroid. Weight gain?
IndigoRiley posted:
If i am hyperthyroid right now, and they correct the problem, am i going to gain weight? I am not too thin right now. I eat ALOT which is probably why. But i am just very curious. Bc the ONLY benefit to being hyperthyroid is being able to eat whatevr i want and i dont mind being thin at ALL. But i want to FEEL better so whatever it takes. But i was just wondering ... thanks

hormonequeen responded:
Please call AMOWC 813-341-2600 they changed my life. I was hypothyroid and they knew exactly what to test and how to treat my thyroid with compounded T3 SR or T3 T4 SR for treatment. I feel amazing everyday, they helped me balance all my hormones, nutritional deficiencies, they give excellent customer service with being very open minded and understanding.

http://www.agemanagementoptimalwellness.com

Spotlight: Member Stories

I had my thyroid removed in November 2010. I believe, strongly, it is my responsbility to understand what this while do to my body and my future. No o...More

Helpful Tips

Hashimoto's Patients Beware: Mood Disorders!
Hello all! I was diagnosed with Hashimoto's four years ago and have been struggling with mood problems ever since. I was diagnosed with ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.