Skip to content
Intense Exercise makes my hands and feet very cold. Low Thyroid?
linda99999 posted:
I Zumba for exercise. It's a fun form of intense cardio. But I've noticed some changes lately. I warm up, I perspire appropriately, but my body doesn't seem to warm up. In fact, my hands and feet get so cold that they turn blue!
Additionally, I've been waking up in the mornings with various symptoms; foot and/or lower leg cramps, tingling/numbness in my feet and/or hands, and now and again I'll wake up with one or two or more finger joints frozen either fully extended or fully flexed!!! What the?
Have any of you ever experienced this?

Take the Poll

Intense Exercise makes my hands and feet very cold; low Thyroid?
  • yes
  • no
vote
View Poll Results

hormonequeen responded:
Cold hands and feet are signs of being hypothyroid. Please call AMOWC 813-341-2600 they changed my life. I was hypothyroid and they knew exactly what to test and how to treat my thyroid with compounded T3 SR or T3 T4 SR for treatment. I feel amazing everyday, they helped me balance all my hormones, nutritional deficiencies, they give excellent customer service with being very open minded and understanding.

http://www.agemanagementoptimalwellness.com

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a 43 year old happily married man with 2 children. Don't drink, don't smoke, am 5' 9" and weight 154 lbs. My job is an office...More

Helpful Tips

everyone with a thyroid problem should try them!
many do not believe in the supplements but I know do.I was diagnosed 2 years ago and for 1 whole year I felt horrible, extream fatigue, ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.