Skip to content
Thyroid functions and fertility
Lapiz posted:
Hi.
I've been on low dosage of Thyroxine for some months now. Given that I was tested as hypothyroidism. Now, my most recent tests show very low TSH [0.02> and pretty high T4 [20.4>. And i am noticing there is huge delay [two weeks> for my period and I am pretty stressed too...

One of the things that I've start getting worried is my chances of being able to get pregnant or not. Say if in 1-2 years from now I wanted to. Any ideas/suggestions welcomed.
thank you!

hormonequeen responded:
Please call AMOWC 813-341-2600 they changed my life. I was hypothyroid and they knew exactly what to test and how to treat my thyroid with compounded T3 SR or T3 T4 SR for treatment. I feel amazing everyday, they helped me balance all my hormones, nutritional deficiencies, neurotransmitters, they give excellent customer service with being very open minded and understanding.

http://www.agemanagementoptimalwellness.com

mountainmom48 responded:
Was your doctor satisfied with the lab findings? I know little about thyroid issues and fertility, but do know that thyroid function needs to be optimum during pregnancy for the health of baby. You might have further discussion with your primary doc and your OB/GYN.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I had thyroid cancer at the age of 18, back in 1996. Had a total thyroidectomy, and have to rely on my thyroid medication to regulate my body ever sin...More

Helpful Tips

Taking Synthroid -
I usually don't take with food and I take mine first thing in the morning with my coffee & then wait at least 30 mins for bkfst. ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 21 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.