Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
New Endocrinologist?
Kerse posted:
Guys, I'm moving to Houston soon, and as such am going to have to leave my current endocrinologist. That said, he recommended a endocrinologist in Houston (I honestly don't know if I should call his name out on this site so I'll just post a few links to his site).

I hope you don't mind some links, but I came across this article on his site about T3/T4 , and this other one on the use of Synthroid , Levoxyl and Levothyroxine in general.

I mean he sounds good, based on what I've read, but have any of you worked with him? Is he good? I'm basically trying to gauge his personality and reputation.

Do you happen to have a list of recommended endocrinologists?

Spotlight: Member Stories

I had my thyroid removed in November 2010. I believe, strongly, it is my responsbility to understand what this while do to my body and my future. No o...More

Helpful Tips

everyone with a thyroid problem should try them!
many do not believe in the supplements but I know do.I was diagnosed 2 years ago and for 1 whole year I felt horrible, extream fatigue, ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.