Skip to content
hypothyroidism
mimiyella posted:
I would appreciate any input on the following: My 8 year old daughter has been diagnosed with it and I just really want to know if I really have to continue her taking medication for life as I am being told. I would rather treat it with natural medicine or even get a second opinion on her results. I am really concerned because the original 25mgs have not normalized her tsh levels. The dosage is being increased if nothing is happening in a few weeks. I am researching for the best doctor who specializes in hypothyroidism as well. Ay suggestions? Thank you

asia0434 responded:
Cleveland Clinic has their own thyroid units. You may call and see what they can do.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was diagnosed at age 33 with Graves disease in October 2011 and received RAI treatment November 2011. My symptoms of hyperthyroidism/Graves disease ...More

Helpful Tips

Hashimoto's Patients Beware: Mood Disorders!
Hello all! I was diagnosed with Hashimoto's four years ago and have been struggling with mood problems ever since. I was diagnosed with ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.