Skip to content
Hypothyroid
An_255798 posted:
Please Help! I was diagnosed approximately six years ago with hypothyroidism after many years of suffering from the typical symptoms. Initially, I was prescribed levelthyroxine, but still suffered the typical symptoms, but on a minor scale. Dr tried me on Synthroid which symptoms improved though I still experienced my chemistry as a whole can easily be thrown off with wrong diet, blood sugar drops out very easily, mood swings and irritability. I'm back on the generic. If I clean out my digestive tract I feel great, simply eating majority of any food groups returns symptoms. I guess frustrating as it is, the real question I have is being boarder line diagnosed with 0.088mg r/x then why is my chemistry so sensitive!?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a 40 year old female and have been treating my manic depression with Lithium therapy for about 10 years,straight.I had no idea of the dangers ...More

Helpful Tips

Taking Synthroid -
I usually don't take with food and I take mine first thing in the morning with my coffee & then wait at least 30 mins for bkfst. ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 21 found this helpful