Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Thyroid Nodule
moneypenny220 posted:
I have one thyroid nodule on my isthmus that since 2011 has continued to grow (faster lately) 20 mm x 19 mm. It looks like a little lump where the adams apple would be. I have had blood tests that showed normal thyroid until 6 months ago and I was put on synthroid 25 mg and I have had the nodule biopsied three times and they were all not cancerous. My endo said to have it removed. He said it should just be the nodule I have removed. I have an appt with a surgeon in a couple of weeks. I have no other nodules. The last blood test with taking the synthroid was normal and he said he was not changing my medication. Has anyone had this surgery? Will they just take the nodule? Never had surgery and am VERY nervous! THANKS

Spotlight: Member Stories

Diagnosed with HypoThyroid 13 years ago.. and then again recently Currently on 50mcg of Synthroid and attempting to lose weight and feel NORMAL agai...More

Helpful Tips

Hashimoto's Patients Beware: Mood Disorders!
Hello all! I was diagnosed with Hashimoto's four years ago and have been struggling with mood problems ever since. I was diagnosed with ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.