Skip to content
tumors
An_256439 posted:
Have tumors growing get on either side of my thyroid. Have put surgery off but tumors are large. Live in Bend Oregon....Need to know ow the cheapest, least invasive options for throidectomy.
thanks

undefined responded:
Hi I rarely comment on blogs but, I had a tumor on my parathyroid and nodules on my thyroid. My thyroid has been giving me so many problems for years and the doctors were and are not helping me. I thought I would have them removed and feel better. That didn't happen. I had the surgery and I feel worse plus a scar across my throat.
I've been reading about Serrapeptase enzymes and one of the benifits were to disolve tumors. I would have tried this approach first if I would have known about them at the time.
Good Luck!
Barbara

babieboomer replied to 33666680's response:
You might want to go to a website called THYCA.org. It stands for Thyroid Cancer Survivors' Association.There is a lot of information about the thyroid there and they have online support groups where you can discuss things you are experiencing. I found this website after I had my thyroid removed 3 years ago. I wish I had found it before I had my surgery because there is a wealth of information there and I had trouble finding things easily before I had my surgery. My surgery turned out well and luckily I had an all female surgery team including the anesthesologist so even though my incision was larger than normal by about 2 inches, it was placed nicely in a fold of skin so as I age it will be hidden in a wrinkle. I am so grateful. lol.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was diagnosed with Graves Disease in 2004. I took medication for a year and felt great. Then I lost my job and I didn't have insurance. I stopp...More

Helpful Tips

everyone with a thyroid problem should try them!
many do not believe in the supplements but I know do.I was diagnosed 2 years ago and for 1 whole year I felt horrible, extream fatigue, ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.