Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

From hyperthyroid to low thyroid
    An_256454 posted:
    My thyroid is unstable. I'm a hyperthyroid recently dignosed with low thyroid. My lifestyle changes. I sleep early, wake up early, started to exercise, eat healthy foods. But hv mood swings, period was late. When PMS it come out little but take a longer cycle. I hv lumbarsacral spine and just did "lock the facets" injection. After that all these happened. Also felt gastric wind bloated. Sometimes brain fog. HELP! I'm confused. Am i also having Hypothyroid too?

Take the Poll

Am i having both hyper and hypothyroid?
    • Yes. Both
    • Only hyperthyroidism
    • Hyperthyroid most of the time but sometimes just a low thyroid.
    vote
    View Poll Results

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 28 years old. I'm happily married to my husband James. We have been together for 6 years and married for 5 years. We have 2 wonderful chil...More

Helpful Tips

everyone with a thyroid problem should try them!
    many do not believe in the supplements but I know do.I was diagnosed 2 years ago and for 1 whole year I felt horrible, extream fatigue, ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    2 of 2 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.