Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Need Information on these symptoms
blondie951 posted:
My son has been sick for over a month now.First it started out with a sinus infection which the went back to they put him on 250 Amocillin which did not work.He went back to the Doctor they put him on 500 mg of Amocillin which took care of his sinus infection.Then he came down with the cold chills,very weak,tired,shaking,and his whole body inside just aches all over,has a rash on his face and has pressure by his eye,He can feel his heart pounding in his chest.Went to the Doctor again they took blood work on his thyroid and the blood work came back normal and they are ruling the thyroid out. I dont understand what could be wrong with him he is so weak now he can hardly walk.Can anyone please help me on this.He is going back to the Doctor Monday but I dont think they know what they are doing.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a 40 year old female and have been treating my manic depression with Lithium therapy for about 10 years,straight.I had no idea of the dangers ...More

Helpful Tips

Thyroid Info
Vitamin and nutrient deficiency is one of the main causes of this epidemic. ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.