Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Wednesday Mingle
ilovespeech posted:
I see a few new faces on here so I thought I would do a poll today :grin: * Name: * How long TTC: * What type of treatment (if any) are you doing this C: * RE or Gyno: * What did you have for breakfast this morning: * Did you work out yesterday: * Beach or Mountain: * Favorite kind of sweets: * Color of toe nail polish you are currently wearing:

ilovespeech responded:
* Name: Katie * How long TTC: Since January 08 * What type of treatment (if any) are you doing this C: Just 50 mg of Clomid * RE or Gyno: Gyno for now (who has a speciality in IF, but will be moving onto a RE soon) * What did you have for breakfast this morning: Biscuits (i was bad) and yogurt * Did you work out yesterday: Yes! * Beach or Mountain: Beach for summer and Mountains for winter * Favorite kind of sweets: Anything, but in moderation. Trying to lose the pounds here. * Color of toe nail polish you are currently wearing: Au naturale

ajhoward89 responded:
# Name: Lex # How long TTC: Since January 08 # What type of treatment (if any) are you doing this C: None # RE or Gyno: RE appointment on April 6th # What did you have for breakfast this morning: Coffee and a nutrigrain bar # Did you work out yesterday: Nope, had work 8-5, class from 545-1015, then off to bed # Beach or Mountain: Beach! # Favorite kind of sweets: Mmmmm, homemade pie, apple, peach, raspberry... # Color of toe nail polish you are currently wearing: Nada, waiting for it to warm up here then I'm going to get a pedicure!

my_teffie2 responded:
* Name: Steph (short for Stephanie, but hardly anyone calls me that) * How long TTC: Too long! Since Nov. 05 * What type of treatment (if any) are you doing this C: No treatments yet. A handful of vitamins, BBT, & Saliva Scope. * RE or Gyno: Not seeing either at this time. Though I do need to sched a pap soon. * What did you have for breakfast this morning: A soy sausage pattie on a high fiber english muffin & a V8 (and my coffee of course!) * Did you work out yesterday: No. :chagrin: And now it's supposed to rain for 4 days. I'm blowing up my ball & doing an in-door work out tonight. * Beach or Mountain: I'd take the beach any day! * Favorite kind of sweets: I try to avoid them. But, I like just about anything caramel * Color of toe nail polish you are currently wearing: :ooh: My nails are currently naked! I'll be fixing that soon!

booklvr04 responded:
Name: Emily How long TTC: February 08 (C16) What type of treatment (if any) are you doing this C: Just had a CD3 US and BW... HSG Monday... back to the RE on April 7th! RE or Gyno: Just started with the RE in March What did you have for breakfast this morning: Raisin Bran and coffee Did you work out yesterday: Yep! Beach or Mountain: Both! Favorite kind of sweets: I love all junk food, but I'm with Katie... in moderation! Color of toe nail polish you are currently wearing: None right now - waiting to break out the sandals!

Allison33438 responded:
Name: Allison How long TTC: all told, over 2 years What type of treatment (if any) are you doing this C: Picked up some OPKs and DH is scheduling his SA RE or Gyno: Gyno, but I have the name of a highly-recommended RE that I'll call in a couple months if I have to. What did you have for breakfast this morning: dry Corn Chex and 1L of water on my commute Did you work out yesterday: Yes, ran 2 miles Beach or Mountain: Beach, totally!! Favorite kind of sweets: ice cream with carmel ribbons running through it... yum!! Color of toe nail polish you are currently wearing: deep red

Krystal0803 responded:
Name: Krystal How long TTC: Since Jan 08 What type of treatment (if any) are you doing this C: Finally did my HSG last week & OPK's RE or Gyno: Gyno for now, but I think I will be ditching him soon for an RE What did you have for breakfast this morning: Lemon Poppyseed muffin & skim milk Did you work out yesterday: Yep! I am addicted to this class at my gym called Body Pump.. Oh it hurts so good! LOL Beach or Mountain: Beach! Favorite kind of sweets: I try to stay away... but... lately I have been treating myself to some strawberry ice cream. Color of toe nail polish you are currently wearing: Red.. I am a pretty simple girl and never stray too far from my many shades of red. :smile:

Longing4_babies responded:
*Name: Jenn *How long TTC: 4 1/2 years *What type of treatment (if any) are you doing this C: Think we might try the Turkey-Baster Method again :wink: :wink: *RE or Gyno: RE *What did you have for breakfast this morning: I haven't ate yet. (I just woke up) :asleep: *Did you work out yesterday: No, I need to get back in the habit. :eek: *Beach or Mountain: Always the Beach *Favorite kind of sweets: Anything chocolate, *Color of toe nail polish you are currently wearing: Pink!!

mrsbraks responded:
Name: Christina How long TTC: 3.5 years What type of treatment (if any) are you doing this C: Clomid + IUI RE or Gyno: RE What did you have for breakfast this morning: Nothing yet. Will have a latte soon. Did you work out yesterday: no...I drank lots of wine and hung out with my hubby...the one highlight to AFs arrival. Beach or Mountain: Beach any time of year! Favorite kind of sweets: Pretty much anything. I enjoy sugar way too much. I blame it on the PCOS. :grin: Color of toe nail polish you are currently wearing: dark red

KellyInKansas responded:
Name: Kelly How long TTC: 3 years What type of treatment (if any) are you doing this C: Metformin RE or Gyno: RE What did you have for breakfast this morning: Cereal! Did you work out yesterday: yep, sure did! Beach or Mountain: Beach any time of year! Favorite kind of sweets: Chocolate, but not Hershey's :chagrin: Color of toe nail polish you are currently wearing: None

cryoungs responded:
Name: Caitlin How long TTC: Since Nov. 2006 What type of treatment (if any) are you doing this C: No "treatment" just getting an HSG tomorrow! RE or Gyno: RE What did you have for breakfast this morning: Banana Nut Cheerios...mmm delicious! Did you work out yesterday: No, it was cold here. Beach or Mountain: Mountains! Favorite kind of sweets: Cupcakes or donuts Color of toe nail polish you are currently wearing: Black

michigan29 responded:
Name: Amy How long TTC: 13 C's, 10 1/2 mos What type of treatment (if any) are you doing this C: Femara CD 3-7, OPK's, PreSeed RE or Gyno: RE (switching to a new one, next appt is April 22) What did you have for breakfast this morning: Yogurt with granola, walnuts, blueberries, half-caff coffee Did you work out yesterday: Yep, a few miles of running Beach or Mountain: Beach Favorite kind of sweets: any kind of candy, esp. milk chocolate and toffee Color of toe nail polish you are currently wearing: only wear that in summer. Who's going to see my toes now?

HeatherHans responded:
Name: Heather How long TTC: Since 8/06 What type of treatment (if any) are you doing this C: Tamoxifen + IUI RE or Gyno: RE What did you have for breakfast this morning: Life cereal Did you work out yesterday: nope Beach or Mountain: Both! Favorite kind of sweets: Chocolate Color of toe nail polish you are currently wearing: Red

LLnMS responded:
Name: Laura How long TTC: Just over 1 year What type of treatment (if any) are you doing this C: Clomid CD5-CD9 & Appt w/ GYN 3/31 to discuss further options - I think I have ENDO. RE or Gyno: GYN for now, may change after appt next week... What did you have for breakfast this morning: I don't eat breakfast Did you work out yesterday: Yes, I walk 3-6 miles every day Beach or Mountain: I love breathing mountain air!!! Favorite kind of sweets: Caramel Cake / anything chocolate / pound cake....I could go on and on.... Color of toe nail polish you are currently wearing: None - I should do that tonite....

soinadaze responded:
Name: Tanya How long TTC: a little over a year What type of treatment (if any) are you doing this C: temps, check CM, OPK's..no meds RE or Gyno: appt to see RE set but just Gyno as of today What did you have for breakfast this morning: cheese and crackers Did you work out yesterday: only if you call chasing a 4 year old around that I watch Beach or Mountain: both... Favorite kind of sweets: cinnamon rolls Color of toe nail polish you are currently wearing: 1/2 on blue, I need to touch them up :goofy:

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Challis, I am 21 years old and DH is 28, we have been TTC for 1 year. Some people may think/say I am too young to have children and that I ...More

Helpful Tips

Trying to conceive for 9 months
Hi, I'm new to this community. After reading some of the posts, I thought this may be a good place to get support as I struggle through ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.