Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Poll: What does everyone do?
PinkPanther444 posted:
I'm sure this question has been asked before I got to this board, but I feel like I know a lot of you well and wondered what does everyone do for a living?

PinkPanther444 responded:
I'm a Registered Dietitian.

beckyatmoms responded:
I'm a Police Officer.

LookingForTheRainbow responded:
I work in IT for a global bank.

MeganAF82 responded:
I was in the Air Force, but now work for a contracting company doing the same job at the same place...an Imagery Analyst.

lovebug08 responded:
First of all I LOVE these getting to know you posts!! I worked in the medical feild as a Project Manager until a couple months ago, I gave that up when we got serious about IVF it was really high stress so now I am just a house wife.

michigan29 responded:
I'm a dentist. Smile.... :grin: !

erinmj31 responded:
Surgical nursing educator...

Want2beaMom2be responded:
Well, my job is not nearly as fascinating as all of yours. :wink: But I work in medical records for a hospice company.

MrsGTTCourfirst responded:
I do day care for (GET THIS)...my 3 1/2 year old and 2 years old little sisters. And I take other kids when friends or family need me. Perks to this...I already have a nursery and toys. lol I love my job. But I must say it makes me even more baby hungry. I also work at JCPenney's in the men's dept. from October to January for extra Christmas money. This will be year # 4. And in January, I'm doing going to cosmetology school because I have a passion for doing hair and I figure it's time to make money doing what I love.

ellie_swanbeck01 responded:
i'm in the navy.. not really as exciting as it sounds.. im an airplane mechanic.. but since i suck at that job they have me launching and recovering planes.. like at the airport.. the people on the flightline with the orange vest and flashlights.. thats me!.. im getting out soon.. and hopefuly going to college.. dont know what for yet but im working on it.. ive always wanted to learn different languages but i dont know of any jobs i could get with that..??

cathyangel responded:
thanks for posting this Stacy! I'm a high school teacher! :cool:

NervousBride responded:
Fun post Stacy! I am a Facilities Manager at a school. I also co-own a contracting business with my DH. Fortunately I'm able to sneak in a lot of my business paperwork while I'm at the school... :sheepish: oops!! Becca - I used to work in the men's dept at JCPenney and I loved it! Then I moved to the simply for sports dept - the commission was great!

RunJessicaRun responded:
I am a Chemical Engineer for an oil & chemical company. pays the bills!! (and infertility treatments!) :lightsmile:

booklvr04 responded:
Marketing Coordinator for an engineering firm...

Spotlight: Member Stories

Sarah (26) DH (27) TTC since Feb 2008 3 failed clomid Cs with timed intercourse 2 failed tamoxifen Cs with IUIs failed IVF Jan 2010 March - FET with ...More

Helpful Tips

Emoticons
Tips provided by Heather and Allison! Thanks ladies (Hope I don't screw this up!) Type in (without spaces) -- : cool : for : angry : ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 32 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.