Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
TRIGS
NervousBride posted:
TRIGS As I sit here typing this I can hardly believe I'm actually doing it. I got a BFP!!!!! Our timing was perfect this C, I O'd over Halloween which was also our anniversary weekend and we spent it alone at the beach. But, our timing has been perfect so many times before, and honestly for the past few months I had all but given up hope for us to conceive naturally. AF was due last Monday and did not come, but she's been playing tricks with me for the last 6 months after always being dead on 30 days apart before, so I have gotten used to the tricks. I tested Tuesday afternoon for the simple fact that I knew I would get my BFN over with and not overanalyze and obsess until AF came. Sure enough BFN, so I gave up. By Saturday when still no AF had arrived, I went out and bought 3 tests. All Saturday night I had dreams that I got a BFP - freaky and strange dreams, but they all ended the same. How could I not test Sunday morning after that? Sure enough, instant BFP. This morning to be sure I didn't dream the whole thing I took another test, and this one was instant too and even darker! I am in total shock. I know it is way too early to celebrate, but I am so happy. It was this time last year I was giving up hope when I wandered onto the TTC 6 mos board. There I met so many amazing women, some of you are still here :sad: , some of you have moved on :wink: , but all of you have been true sisters to me. I feel so blessed to have met each and every one of you and share in all the ups and downs. Please do not ever give up hope! I pray every day that every one of you gets all the happiness you deserve. You are all so brave and strong and I admire you each so deeply. Much love and baby dust to you all, Jen :grin:

AFP07 responded:
How wonderful!!!!! I wish you the best! You certainly deserve this after TTC for so long! Hope your pregnancy is HAPPY & HEALTHY!!! Congrats!! Rhonda

booklvr04 responded:
:sad: (Tears of Joy) ((((JEN)))) I am so excited for you! This is fantastic news and I am so glad you didn't give up hope! I pray you have an uneventful 9 months! Love you girl!!! :grin:

momof1boyn2dogs responded:
Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!! That is great news! H&H 9 months!

cathyangel responded:
:crying: :crying: TEARS OF JOY!!! (((JEN))) I'm soooo happy for you!!!!! much love and positive vibes coming your way! Please keep in touch!!

JJMarie responded:
YAY Jen!! That's wonderful news!!!! (((HUGS))) I am so happy for you! Keep in touch sweetie :) I hope to join you soon! Sending lots and lots of sticky vibes! I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months of pregnancy bliss! Love and lots of hugs, Marie :wink:

michigan29 responded:
:sillygrin: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! :sillygrin: Yay yay yay! Jen, you just made my day! I'm sooooooo excited for you! (((((HUGE HUGS))))) That's so wonderful. How do you feel? How did DH take the news? Many many congratulations! You deserve this so much. You have been so supportive for the rest of us on these boards. Trigs.... I hope you and I make it all the way through the pg boards together!!!!!!! :smile:

cms51684 responded:
Oh my goodness Jen! I got so excited for you when I saw your name next to a triggs post! Congratulations!! I don't know what's going on lately with this BFP train but I sure hope it keeps going. I am so thrilled for you!! Did you do anything differently this C? It must have just been your time! Congratulations and have a very H&H 9 months!!

SaraBella85 responded:
Wow, what is it about fall of 09 that has brought on all these BFPs to us ladies who so rarely see them?! :grin: :crying: :grin: Jen, you were one of the first women to talk to me when I joined the 6+ board so long ago and I am crying tears of joy for you. You truly deserve this so much. You are such a wonderful woman. Congratulations!!! H&H 9 months!!! Please keep us updated. ((((((((((STICKY VIBES)))))))))))

beccadita80 responded:
Congrats Jen!!! That is so awesome!! Have a H & H 9 months!!! :grin:

ssebby responded:
Congratulations Jen!!!! I hope that you have a happy and healthy nine months!!!

mitimidget responded:
TRIGS IN SIGGY!!!!!! I don't know if you remember me, but I was on the 6 months boards with you. I saw your post and had t reply!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!!!! Please keep me updated!!! Have a happy and healthy nine months!!!!!! Angie

westsidebee responded:
Congrats Jen. You deserve this so much. :sheepish:

hmknight responded:
Congrats to you and I pray that you have a very Happy & Healthy Months ahead of you. :sillygrin: Heather

Taylove11 responded:
OMGosh! That's so excellent! A huge congratulations to you Jen!!! I am so happy for you. H & H 9 months. Best of luck! You are such an amazing woman and you have provided so much comfort and support to everybody on this board. Thank you so much! :sillygrin:

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 38, soon to be 39, years old. My husband is 38 also. We have our precious little 3YO guy, but we have been TTC a second child for two years now. ...More

Helpful Tips

Emoticons
Tips provided by Heather and Allison! Thanks ladies (Hope I don't screw this up!) Type in (without spaces) -- : cool : for : angry : ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 32 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.